“Ratioform has been working successfully with LEIPA for over 30 years. During this time LEIPA has established itself as an absolutely reliable and high-quality partner.”
Packaging & protection with a conscience
LEIPA FlexPack is your partner for optimum product protection, high advertising impact and low resource consumption. With our products we meet all the requirements and wishes of ecology-minded and quality-conscious consumers as well as manufacturers and retailers.
Our packaging solutions can be used in many different sectors:
- Food & retail
- Pharma & medication
- Medicine & medical technology
- Health & body care
- Construction & industrial applications
Thermoformable board for MAP applications
This innovative, sales promoting and modern packaging solution based on environmentally-friendly recycled paper has the look and feel of a natural product. It can be easily integrated into production lines in various formats and thicknesses.
- Available in peel-off and sealable variants
- Excellent barrier properties in terms of oxygen, moisture, fat and aroma
- High rigidity and perfect fit
High-rigidity board for SKIN applications.
LEIPAflat is a high-barrier paper laminate that is optimally suited for use in the food industry. This product can be processed on all standard FSS machines, is printable on both sides with flexo printing and sealable with all standard SKIN films.
- Entire product made of over 90% sustainable raw material (primary fibre)
- Free from recycled material containing regranulate
- Free from solvents and adhesives
Speed. Performance. Competitiveness.
Our Form Fill Seal foils possess high rigidity and can be easily processed on all FFS machines. They offer an excellent barrier function and are food-safe in compliance with the regulations of BfR, EU and FDA.
- Suitable for solvent-free and solvent-based adhesive lamination
- Suitable for flexo, offset, rotogravure and digital printing processes
- Excellent hot tack and sealing performance
Co-extruded coatings with functional barriers.
LEIPAbarrier was conceived as an excellent barrier against aromatic substances containing mineral oil compounds (MOSH / MOAH) combined with good to excellent O2, H2O and aroma barriers.
- Conforms to all food regulatory requirements
- LEIPAbarrier for cost-effective solutions with good barrier properties
- LEIPAbarrier Plus for maximum barrier
- LEIPAbarrier meets the planned migration limits of the BMEL draft (July 2014)
Economy and ecology in harmony.
Independent, future-oriented and with our families’ futures in mind. These values characterize our work and the way we treat our employees, how we communicate and take responsibility for people, the environment and nature. Because what we do today lays the foundation for future generations and the success of tomorrow.
- Our products are 100% recycled based paper grades
- Sustainable use of raw materials, water, energy and the environment
- Certified to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001 at the Schwedt and Schrobenhausen mill sites.
- High ratio of reinvested profits in our group.
Paths are better when forged together.
LEIPA GROUP is an independent enterprise with over 170 years of professional know-how in process technology and research & development. Members of LEIPA GROUP include LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, LEIPA Logistik GmbH and MAD Recycling GmbH, as well as international subsidiaries for distribution and production.
- Independent family-run business
- On-site consulting and sales through global distribution network
- Worldwide distribution and logistics
- Secure supply of raw materials
Testimonials from customers, partners and employees
“LEIPA is the biggest paper supplier for the Bertelsmann Printing Group and they constantly impress us with their flexible delivery conditions.”
“With LEIPA Liner we achieve good runnability at high production speeds on our corrugated board machines. At the same time, LEIPA papers are an excellent print substrate.”
“LEIPA’s willingness and ability to respond to customer needs and adapt to increasing customer demands is a key characteristic of being able to manufacture outstanding products over a long period of time.”
Your direct line to LEIPA
Have we aroused your curiosity? Get in touch with us today to ask for a non-binding offer or to request our product samples.
You can reach us by e-mail, telephone or by using our contact form.
+49 8252 896-1223