Our suppliers are an important part of the LEIPA value chain.
We have had a close partnership with many of them for decades. We select our suppliers with care and attach great importance to professional cooperation.
We value suppliers as valuable business partners who support us in successfully achieving our goals in terms of quality, profitability, reliability and sustainability.
- LEIPA_Entgeltliste_Serviceeinrichtungen_Schwedt_DE.pdf (211.6 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisuebersichstplan_BHF_Hafen_Schwedt_DE.pdf (43.2 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisuebersichtsplan_Schwedt_Sued_DE.pdf (60.2 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisuebersichtsplan_WUEST_Schwedt_DE.pdf (206.0 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisverzeichnis_Schwedt_DE.pdf (86.7 KiB)
- LEIPA_IBV_Schwedt_DE.doc (39.0 KiB)
- LEIPA_NBS_Schwedt_DE.pdf (225.3 KiB)
Are you missing any important documents? Do you have any questions about our conditions?
You can reach us by e-mail or use our contact form.
Economy and ecology in harmony.
Independent, future-oriented and with our families’ futures in mind. These values characterize our work and the way we treat our employees, how we communicate and take responsibility for people, the environment and nature. Because what we do today lays the foundation for future generations and the success of tomorrow.
- Our products are 100% recycled based paper grades
- Sustainable use of raw materials, water, energy and the environment
- Certified to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001 at the Schwedt and Schrobenhausen mill sites.
- High ratio of reinvested profits in our group.
Paths are better when forged together.
LEIPA GROUP is an independent enterprise with over 170 years of professional know-how in process technology and research & development. Members of LEIPA GROUP include LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, LEIPA Logistik GmbH and MAD Recycling GmbH, as well as international subsidiaries for distribution and production.
- Independent family-run business
- On-site consulting and sales through global distribution network
- Worldwide distribution and logistics
- Secure supply of raw materials