Our suppliers are an important part of the LEIPA value chain.
We have had a close partnership with many of them for decades. We select our suppliers with care and attach great importance to professional cooperation.
We value suppliers as valuable business partners who support us in successfully achieving our goals in terms of quality, profitability, reliability and sustainability.
- LEIPA_Entgeltliste_Serviceeinrichtungen_Schwedt_DE.pdf (211.6 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisuebersichstplan_BHF_Hafen_Schwedt_DE.pdf (43.2 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisuebersichtsplan_Schwedt_Sued_DE.pdf (60.2 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisuebersichtsplan_WUEST_Schwedt_DE.pdf (206.0 KiB)
- LEIPA_Gleisverzeichnis_Schwedt_DE.pdf (86.7 KiB)
- LEIPA_IBV_Schwedt_DE.doc (39.0 KiB)
- LEIPA_NBS_Schwedt_DE.pdf (225.3 KiB)
Safety briefing for the Schwedt Nord plant
The electronic safety training (SAFETY INDUCTION TOOL) for external companies/suppliers has been adapted for LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH Schwedt North Mill.
The electronic safety training must be repeated on an annual basis.
All employees of your company, as well as your subcontractors/contractual partners/temporary workers where applicable, who carry out work for us at the plant are obligated to complete an online safety course. We expressly point out that the online training must be carried out before entering our mill.
To register for the first time, please use this link:
and follow the instructions there. Please make sure you remember or make a note of your password so that you can log on again.
If you have already registered, you can log back in. To do this, please use this link:
and follow the instructions there.
The safety card must be printed out after you have passed the test.
Each employee of external companies must show this safety card when entering the premises and carry it with them in our plant. It must be shown again if a representative of our plant asks to see it.
If an employee arrives without this safety card, two internet terminals with printers are available at the gate. The training must then be completed there. The time needed to complete the safety training will not be compensated.
Are you missing any important documents? Do you have any questions about our conditions?
You can reach us by e-mail or use our contact form.
Economy and ecology in harmony.
Independent, future-oriented and with our families’ futures in mind. These values characterize our work and the way we treat our employees, how we communicate and take responsibility for people, the environment and nature. Because what we do today lays the foundation for future generations and the success of tomorrow.
- Our products are 100% recycled based paper grades
- Sustainable use of raw materials, water, energy and the environment
- Certified to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 50001 at the Schwedt and Schrobenhausen mill sites.
- High ratio of reinvested profits in our group.
Paths are better when forged together.
LEIPA GROUP is an independent enterprise with over 170 years of professional know-how in process technology and research & development. Members of LEIPA GROUP include LEIPA Georg Leinfelder GmbH, LEIPA Logistik GmbH and MAD Recycling GmbH, as well as international subsidiaries for distribution and production.
- Independent family-run business
- On-site consulting and sales through global distribution network
- Worldwide distribution and logistics
- Secure supply of raw materials